The Dirty Rat Sampler
- Davidoff Aniversario Double R (7.5x50)
- Liga Privada Dirty Rat (5x44)
- Martinez Don Antonio Escogido No. 5 (6x50)
- RoMa Craft Tobac Neanderthal JCF (5.25x50)
- Black Label Trading Co. Last Rites Petite Lancero (6.5x42)
- Tatuaje Cabaiguan No. 54 (5 5/8x54)
The Dirty Rat is a fun corona, with a nice back story for the real cigar nerds. Steve Saka (Dunbarton T&T) who worked for Drew Estate at the time, credits Nicholas Melillo (Foundation Cigars) who worked with Drew as well, for blending the Dirty Rat. This is a cigar that was specifically blended for the corona vitola, and was released as the first of Liga Privada's "Unico Serie".
We've built this sampler around the Davidoff Aniversario Double R and the Dirty Rat, The Light Side and The Dark Side. With that in mind we hand picked some great cigars to pair with each side of the spectrum. We hope you enjoy it as much as we enjoyed building it!